Monday, March 12, 2012

Week #2/31

Last week was a great week, all the goals were met - even though I walked instead of ran for 20 minutes, but it is all good!  Missed the chance to do the Cork Town race yesterday.  We didn't pre-register and we ended up sleeping in till 9:30!  Once we got up, there was no way anyone felt like rushing around, eating and getting there to register and run, so we had a day around the house to get stuff done.

I found a cool run for St. Patties Day next weekend!  I'm doing the 10K to get a cool medal and the rest of the bunch is doing the Hard Rock mile.  Check it out, there are only a few 10K spots left.
ShamRock 'N' Roll


http://www.shamrocknrollrun.com/
The plan for this week is:
Monday - 40 Minutes and another Massage
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 20 Minutes
Thursday - 40 Minutes and Trainer
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 6 Miles (Planned 10 but cutting back due to 10K Sunday)
Sunday - 10K ShamRock n' Roll Run

I will leave you with some cool bling that I hope to add to my medal display next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you're writing about the race and I'm headed to a wrap-up meeting for the race. I agree that Saturday's run will slow you on Sunday if you overdo it! Glad to read about your journey!

    ReplyDelete