Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recovery

Wow, I thought I was doing good after taking it easy last week and only logging 8 miles.  I had an awesome run on Monday, my fastest yet and felt strong!  That all changed when I got on the massage table last night.  Everything hurt!  My back was more knotted than it has ever been, my legs were a mess and so were my feet.  I asked her jokingly, kind of, when I should come back... she said Thursday, Tuesday the latest.  Needless to say, I have an appointment again with her on Monday evening.

I saw my awesome trainer last night and had a fitness assessment, good thing we didn't do a hard workout but I got some time in on the bike and and walked 10 min on the treadmill.  My fitness assessment showed awesome progress!  Sit and reach was at 15in and my body fat % decreased 4.2% since October and is at 18.9% Yea!  I want to try and get it a bit lower for summer in hopes of handling the heat better.  My trainer said a good goal for me is 16%.

I am really sore today after yesterday, planning on going to my fab Chiro after I get the kids and ttonight I have 20 min on the schedule. In honor of the nice weather, thinking about doing 2 miles with Pea and Monkey to take it easier.

I'm planning on doing  some posts on diet to get the results you want and perhaps a bit of rambling about the sad state of America's food.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment