Monday, March 28, 2011

Yummy!

Tonight my mom made Mr. Chicken for dinner and tomorrow she is making me a nice broth out of it.  Oh, it was soooo good!  I had a baked potato and asparagus on the side and my tummy is all full!

I had to go on a bit of a drive during work today to get some things set up for testing and I realized I forgot my food!  UGH, then I remembered what I wanted to share last night... CHOBANI YOGURT IS SAFE FOR PEOPLE WITH CORN AND NUT ALLERGY!  That was almost too good to be true!
Look for yourself, click on the nutrition info and there it is, for the world to see!  Safe for people with CORN ALLERGIES!  Oh, one of my favorite foods is back.  I think I'm going to go and write them a thank you note now.

http://www.chobani.com/products/c/nonfat

No comments:

Post a Comment