Friday, March 25, 2011

Great Day When My Throat Didn't Feel Swollen...

Wow, I had a pretty good day eating today! AND!!! To top it OFF, Whole Foods had Cod on special!  I have been trying to mainly stick to the foods that I have not reacted to on my allergy skin test and cod was one of them.

I baked it for about 20 min at 350F and it was so good!  Sweet Pea even liked it!  I bought 3 lbs of it so 2 are in the freezer now but the sale for all of $8.99 a lb is on until Sunday so I need to get some more for the freezer.  It was funny as Meijers had cod on sale for $4.99 a lb but I could not even imagine getting an answer out of a Meijer fish person that it has not been treated with anything,  WF knows their stuff when it comes to how the products are handled.

Tomorrow should be exciting!  I meet the chicken people and get some chickens and eggs to have.  I can not believe how much better I feel eating organic, pure foods!  Nothing from the box, and just a bit from the bottle, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment