Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ohh, I am in LOVE!!!

WOW!  It feels soo good to be able to use an acutal moisturizer on my face instead of just olive oil!  Today my shipment from 100% Pure came.  These products are ALL NATURAL and VEGAN and ORGANIC!  Seriously, what can get better than that?  Your skin is your largest organ and what you put on it gets absorbed, so why use chemicals when you can use products derived from 100% pure natural ingredients that Mother Nature provided for us?

Yummy Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Gift SetRed Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream

Im this shipment I got Red Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream, Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream, Purity Spot Treatment, and the Kids 100% Pure Mint Chocolate Chip Body Wash/Shampoo, Lotion and Bubble Bath!   Sweet Pea and Monkey rated this the best body wash and bubble bath they have ever used!  The soap comes out foamy and they loved that too!  I loved that I can know what every ingredient is and know that I am using natural products on my babies!



I am signing up with a company called Alex & Von to represent 100% Pure!  I am excited as these are wonderful products that are safe to use, natural and not tested on animals.  Let me know what you are interested in and I will get you hooked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment