Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grass Fed Beef

Today I tried some grass-fed organic ground beef from my friendly farmer.  We have purchased this before, mainly in the summer when we had a taste for burgers.  This time I wanted to try it to see if I had a reaction to it.  I stuffed burgers with some of the organic sharp cheddar I found at Whole Foods and grilled away.  Oh, so yummy!  So far so good!  I am excited to meet the farmer again to order some steaks, if those go good then I'm considering buying a bigger freezer and either a 1/2 or 1/4 moo moo!

Things have been going well, sleeping great and the key is to make sure I am prepared each night before with my meals.  Im also trying to make the kids lunches the night before too.  Preparation is the key.

What things do you do to make living with allergies easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment