Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail Today!

Well, Hubby convinced me to get this.  If anything G*D forbid, ever happened I could have a very serious reaction to a simple IV - it could contain CORN!!!


So, this has the IVs on the back that could give me serious issues, my MedicAlert number that someone could contact to get a list of all of my allergies.  While it is a personal decision, it is not just about me.... It is about my family and I don't ever want to cause them to worry.

And yes, I agree the picture looks really odd - doesn't really look like an arm HAHA

So far, knock on wood, today was a good day.  Had a swelling to possibly eggs and bananas though so eliminating those for a while.  Foods of the day so far: eggs, EVOO to cook them in, tuna, avocado, asparagus and a touch of Organic Valley unsalted butter.  Hopefully a glass of Our Daily Red, Organic and Sulfate free wine will follow soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment