Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photos and more

First off I must show you the best meal I have ever had since my diagnosis.
Except I can't! My iPad will some how not let me upload my photos... Hmmm none the less it was homemade Italian pasta with a white wine, olive oil and garlic sauce with bread! Wow incredible. I would neve be able to have a meal like that in the Us unless I knew 100% it was not from a box, like I did here. Christiano at Lo Squalo has gone above and beyond to accommodate me and it is soooooo yummy. Perhaps I might even come back home a size 4.
The trip us going great, I am so glad I took the chance. If you explain your issue in a kind way, looking for help, people are more than willing to assist. Enjoy, see the world as long as you are prepared. Pictures to come later, when I arrive home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment