Saturday, June 25, 2011

All checked in...

Well, I'm all checked in for my flight as of last night. Bags are almost packed, I need to finish my hair and makeup for the day and then put that stuff in and weigh it.  Hoping it is under the 50lbs!!! I do get to take two free bags, so if that is the case I will just re-arrange a few things and check two bags.  No big deal, that is why it helps to be a frequent flyer, lol

I have lots of instant oatmeal, crackers, dried fruits and sunflower seeds - plus the cookies nana made me for the flight over.  If I need something, Im thinking a nice French cheese from the duty free.  Granted I wont eat all of it and most will go to waste, the ingredients will be on it.  In the best situation, I find Choibani in the food place at CDG.

Im getting excited, a bit anxious too as I really do not want to loose much more weight, but I'm sure once I get there it will be fine.  Not sure what I am going to do about posting the pictures since I found out yesterday my iPhone will not work in Italy or France.  Current plan is to still bring the iPhone and use Wifi to transfer the photos to the blog or the ipad to upload them here.

Ciao!  Till I am in France or Italy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment