Monday, April 4, 2011

Cheese oh Sweet Cheese

So, tonight I ventured to try some Gorgonzola Piccante from Italy on top of my grilled venison. Yummy! Got it from Whole Foods and so far so good.  Had some venison marinated in the sulfate free Our Daily Red with Garlic with the cheese and organic shrooms on top!   The plan for tomorrow night is venison burgers stuffed with the 365 sharp cheddar and Gorgonzola cheeses.
One of my orders from 100% Pure come in tomorrow.  I will be soooo happy to have a real foundation, lip gloss, mascara, etc. that I can use!!!!  More bath and stuff will be coming on Thursday!  I tried the mineral makeup route and it dried my skin out way too much!
I got some products from dakotafree.com and gfsoap.com - the shampoo and conditioner seem to work great, my family hates the smell of the hand soaps and the face moisturizer is just not as good as 100% pure for my face.  This is so much trial and error but I am feeling so much better so it is worth it!

What have you changed in your beauty routine since your allergy diagnosis??? Come on, comments people, please!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. I can't use my eyelash curler anymore :( I have yet to find one without rubber...which is one of the allergies! I have been using bare minerals, since before the corn allergy and I refuse to see if it has corn in it yet! I have spent entirely too much money on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meagan,
    If Bare Minerals is not bothering you then no need to rush and replace it. Just wait till it is time, if you are able too. Sorry about the eye lash curler though, I have never mastered the use of those ;) I am using Clinique (almost empty now) that Im sure is loaded with corn, but it isn't bothering me. I did try and replace all of my Dr. Weil from Origins stuff quicker though as there are a ton more allergens in it.
    Today Im expecting a huge order from 100% pure that will contain a tinted moisturizer and powder as well as eye, lip and cheek stuff! I can not wait. I will post and let you know how I like it. Im finding that once I got the corn out of my diet, overall my skin is really improving!

    ReplyDelete