Tuesday, April 5, 2011

100% Pure Rocks Con't

Ok, for some reason after I added the picture of the awesome foundation, the iMac locked up and I was not able to add the foundation on this site so I will keep typing and add it at the bottom of this post ;)
Anyways, I got home and washed my face and used the tinted moisturizer and foundation and my face looked gorgeous!  So bright and it was not the typical yellow color that never works with my skin tone.  I then applied the powder foundation and wow!  Went on so nice without the typical dryness!  I need to get an extra one of these to keep in my purse!
I feel so good about using this makeup knowing that they use Rice for the source of the vitamins!  There are a few things that have shea or coconut in them but lucky me, my skin is not so sensitive!  If you are interested, I am now a rep for 100% Pure through Alex and Von!  It is an awesome opportunity to support Women owned business who believe in natural and pure products!  Send me a comment if you are interested in trying these great products and I will help you determine what will work for you and your allergies.  Meanwhile, I am in LOVE!  This product is incredible and is better than any makeup/cream I have spent major $$$$ on at Neiman Marcus!  Bonus is I can read and understand EVERY ingredient.  For those readers who have babies (mine are still my babies at 6 & 7) the kids line is INCREDIBLE!!!


Healthy Flawless Skin Foundation Powder with SPF 20
HEALTHY FLAWLESS SKIN FOUNDATION POWDER with SPF 20
100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free
Super lightweight face powder to give you a beautiful, flawless, poreless complexion. Use alone or over our tinted moisturizer. All natural formula packed full of anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and skin purifying eucalyptus, soothing calendula, chamomile and rose, oil absorbing rice powder and flattering color from fruits and vegetables. Does not contain talc, chemical preservatives, fragrances or any other toxins
Colors:
Color Chart: Creme, White Peach, Peach Bisque, Golden Peach, Toffee
Ingredients:Rice Powder, all or some of the following fruit pigments: White Peach, Golden Peach, Apricot, Cocoa Bean, Papaya, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry and Cabernet Grape, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Eucalyptus Leaf Powder, Vitamin A (a-palmitate), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Flax Seed Oil, Chamomile, Calendula, Rose, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Avocado Butter, White Tea Powder, Grape Seed Powder, may contain mica (natural shimmer mineral)
SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 10% Titanium Dioxide and 5% Zinc Oxide
Net wt.0.316 oz / 9 g
US $26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment