Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful "Three Things" Thursday

Paid Holidays

Natures Candy - Today is the day I vowed to start cutting sugar out of my diet - like no more giant spoonfuls of the stuff directly into my mouth coffee cup each chance I get. 

When I get stressed, I want the sweet stuff. 

Granted, I am really limited on what I can eat due to all of my allergies, but there are still evil things lurking out there.  Being a runner and somewhat of a healthy food freak, I realize this sugar habit that has started this week needs to go bye, bye really fast as to not affect my performance.  So, it starts today - I am thankful for Natures Candy - nice, sweet raisins.  Yea, ok you can still say I will get 29g of sugar in each box, but, baby steps here, especially after the meeting I just had.


Family - Thankful for everyone pitching in (Nana & Papa) for watching Pea and Monkey while they are off this spring break and for Hubby getting them going in the morning so I can get to work to have so much fun!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. My cold seems to being leaving for a different victim.....

    ReplyDelete