Monday, April 9, 2012

Official Announcement

Let it be documented that I will NOT run this week! I will rest and let my hamstring heal properly and not push myself. It hurts, it still hurts, and it is achy. With all of my goals, taking one week off for healing is not going to affect those goals from happening.

If I do not let my hammy property heal, then my long term goals will be affected. So, listen up self! No running this week, no pretending you are not running because you are going slow! Rest and heal!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, it's in the blog so you have to abide by it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, can't exactly post I will not run then post some runs! lol, still going to do nice, slow walks though this week and go to the Chiro everyday to get this fixed.

      Delete